Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Relation Wizard UI aims to provide a clear and easy to use interface to Relation module. It adds a new contextual action to nodes and it allows to create and manage relations by the use of a wizard interface. At the moment it supports only nodes but we are working on extending the capabilities to create relations with all the entity types.
Listing of other endpoint is done by jQuery Datatables plugin, see the README file for details.
Experimental code, use with caution.
For pager to work you need to patch the relation module: http://drupal.org/node/1616282
We provide technical support and paid customizations. Contact us at info [at] wellnet.it
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Reported installs: 129 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,466
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!