The relatedlinks module enables nodes to display related URLs to the user via blocks. Related links can be defined in 3 ways:
- Parsed links: links that are retrieved from the body of a node.
- Manual links: links that are added manually.
- Discovered links: links that are discovered by the module using various criteria, including the category terms of a node and suggestions provided by the search module (when enabled).
The module also allows for flexibility in creating blocks for each type of related links or creating blocks for a combination of link types.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Search, Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 395 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,063
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.