Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The relatedlinks module enables nodes to display related URLs to the user via blocks. Related links can be defined in 3 ways:
- Parsed links: links that are retrieved from the body of a node.
- Manual links: links that are added manually.
- Discovered links: links that are discovered by the module using various criteria, including the category terms of a node and suggestions provided by the search module (when enabled).
The module also allows for flexibility in creating blocks for each type of related links or creating blocks for a combination of link types.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Search, Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 416 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,964
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.