This module lets administrator to select roles that will be available for selection on registration form.
It also allows to select which roles needs admin approval.
During registration user will be presented with optional checkboxes where he can select a one or more of available roles. If role needs admin approval, user account will be blocked until approved by admin.
Email will be sent to administrator (configurable) with roles that are requested and username of user who request it.
- Copy module folder to your sites/all/modules directory.
- Enable in admin/build/modules.
- Go to Site Configuration -> Registration Role With Approval
- Select which roles to display on registration form and which roles needs admin approval
- Go to user/register and you should see Roles checkbox list.
How can you get involved?
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 66 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,578
- Last modified: March 25, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.