This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Small module that allows you to use regex to validate fields on the registration form.
While there are alternative modules to validate fields on the registration form, I found that none of them allowed for regex checks on the name and email fields on registration. They also seemed to be overly complicated or only allowed for checking on the username or email address.
This module is quite simple and allows you to check any textfield on the registration form.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Spam Prevention, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 213
- Last modified: 30 July 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.