Redis logging provides a logging backend for the Redis key-value store, as well as a dblog-like user interface to view watchdog entries.
- Store log messages in Redis
- Each log message has TTL
- Possibility to assign different TTL for log types
- Dynamic search (via angularJS)
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
If you've found the module particularly useful and want to say thank you, there's a wide range of stuff I'd welcome on my wish list.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Performance and Scalability, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 727
- Last modified: 27 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.