DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Posted by timmillwood on
Simple statistics backend for Drupal 8 using Redis as the data store.
- Drupal core 8.3.x or higher
- Statistics module
- Install predis
composer require predis/predis
- Add Redis URI to settings.php
$settings['redis'] = 'redis://redistogo:firstname.lastname@example.org:11024/';
- Add service override to services.yml
services: statistics.storage.node: alias: redis.statistics.storage.node
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 40
- Last modified: January 13, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!