This module allows clients to pay for hosted Drupal sites controlled by the Aegir Hosting System. When a new subscription notification from Recurly is received, a new site will be provisioned. If a subscription expires, the site will be deleted.
- Recurly, the main module for managing Recurly subscriptions. It receives notifications from the Recurly service, and then this module acts on those notifications.
- A remote Aegir hostmaster site with Aegir SaaS installed, the Aegir Services submodule that receives and processes site tasks over Web services.
This module will eventually be merged into Aegir Subscriptions. See for details.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, E-commerce, Multisite, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 538
- Last modified: February 27, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.