Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows clients to pay for hosted Drupal sites controlled by the Aegir Hosting System. When a new subscription notification from Recurly is received, a new site will be provisioned. If a subscription expires, the site will be deleted.
- Recurly, the main module for managing Recurly subscriptions. It receives notifications from the Recurly service, and then this module acts on those notifications.
- A remote Aegir hostmaster site with Aegir SaaS installed, the Aegir Services submodule that receives and processes site tasks over Web services.
This module will eventually be merged into Aegir Subscriptions. See for details.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, E-commerce, Multisite, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 511
- Last modified: October 25, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!