Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module only does something if one or more modules are providing node access control. In such a case this module:
- Allows you to select when the node access table is purged (beginning or during). Very helpful when you have many records and you don't want to block access to your users for the duration of the rebuild.
- Adds the ability to target nodes by type, nid, nid range for selective permissions rebuilding.
- Adds an elapsed time and estimate time to complete to the node access permissions rebuild process.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
- One or more enabled modules calling hook_node_access_grants
- When visiting admin/reports/status/rebuild you will see additional options for rebuilding your permissions.
- Visit admin/reports/status/rebuild and choose your options. The default options, mimic core's handling of the process.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 29 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 560
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!