Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
You can turn leaving visitors into repeat customers!
Module "Bounce reasons" asks your visitors about the cause of the closing pages.
Why do people go away from your site?
- Maybe they do not find what they were looking for?
- Or do not understand how to order?
- Maybe they do not trust your website?
Stop guessing! Just ask them!
- Set the form of the poll on the product, the cart or the payment pages.
- Ask the user answers, why they leave your site.
- Gather statistics popular answers and personal observations.
- Give users what they want and turn failures into shopping!
Module "Bounce reasons" can poll users who are trying to close your site. You can set own question, build custom poll via "Webform" module.
(The module works with Internet Explorer 6 +, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Firefox doesn't show custom message. Opera works if the user is allowed to perform such actions).
You can find out why people go out and use this knowledge as a tool to increase your online sales!
1. Unzip the module files to the "sites/all/modules" directory.
2. Enable the module in the "Administration panel > Modules > Webform" section.
1. On the edit page of webform click to "Bounce reasons" -> "Use as template form" options
2. Go to node/*webform nid*/reasons_bounce
3. Set configuration.
4. Congratulations! You created poll!
5. Go to the pages that you typed in "Show form on specific pages" options and check poll.
6. All responses to the polls you can find on the node/*webform nid*/webform-resultse node/*webform nid*/webform-results
Drupal 8 version of the module works with the Contact module. Also please have a look at this module https://www.drupal.org/project/contact_storage.
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: SEO
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,413
- Last modified: May 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.