Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Reactions module is an API for harvesting reactions to your site. A reaction can be just about anything externally that refers to your content. It currently ships with support for BackType, which will let you catch tweets, blog posts, diggs, etc. Because of its modular architecture, writing new plugin modules for services other than BackType is a breeze.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Syndication, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 404
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.