Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Reactions module is an API for harvesting reactions to your site. A reaction can be just about anything externally that refers to your content. It currently ships with support for BackType, which will let you catch tweets, blog posts, diggs, etc. Because of its modular architecture, writing new plugin modules for services other than BackType is a breeze.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Syndication, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 413
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!