This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allow site builders to integrate schema.org seamlessly during or after the site building process on Drupal 8.
The module enables you to specify mappings between content types and fields with types and properties of Schema.org and build Content types based on schema.org. Through the rdf module, specified mappings will be embedded in HTML as RDFa, to provide semantically rich data.
The project contains two modules:
main module : rdfui
sub module : rdf_builder
- RDF UI
- Map Content Types to Schema.org Types.
- Map Fields to Schema.org properties.
- RDF UI Builder
- Choose types and properties from schema.org to build content structure automatically.
The project only depends on core.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 406 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,932
- Last modified: December 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.