Radix Stanley is fully colorizable thanks to the Colorizer and Radix Colorizer modules.
Good news! We are working on Stanley for Drupal 8.
- Step 1: Download Radix (make sure you are using the 7.x-3.x version) to your themes folder.
- Step 2: Download and install the following modules:
- Step 3: Set the jQuery version to 1.7 by visiting the jQuery Update configuration page.
- Step 4: Download and enable Radix Stanley.
How do I change the colors of the theme?
See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqOXYGoWiSM.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 250 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,514
- Last modified: January 18, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.