Redirect the HTTP 403 error page to the Drupal /user/login page with an optional message that reads:
"Access denied! You must login to view this page."
Also, the desired page is appended in the url query string so that, once login is successful, the user is taken directly where they were originally trying to go.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 22,854 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 152,031
- Last modified: July 3, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.