Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Add client-side dependency checking to Modules Administration page.
If you have ever been frustrated having to submit the Modules page multiple times to turn off a set of nested modules, this module is for you. When you click a checkbox to turn on a module, it also turns on all the modules it depends on. And when you turn off a module, it turns off all of the modules that depend on it.
Super simple, and on my list of things to try and get into Drupal 7.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,196
- Last modified: January 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!