Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The publishing module is primarily a glue module to make it easier to handle article publication in a standard form.
It helps you define and create a workflow, provides a page to make it easy to see what state the articles are in, and provides tools to help ease things along.
In order to use this module, first I suggest you read this article: http://www.angrydonuts.com/publishing_articles_a_tutorial
The module currently in CVS is for 4.7
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 928
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.