Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drupal 8 implements the PSR-3 Logger Interface Standard by default.
PSR-3 Watchdog is a wrapper for drupal 7's watchdog logger that implements the PSR-3 Logger Interface.
Using this module you can integrate third party libraries that support PSR-3 logging without the need for a different logger than the already existing watchdog.
Usage for developers
composer_manager_register_autoloader(); $logger = new Psr3Watchdog(); $yourPSR3LoggerAwareClass->setLogger($logger);
Usage for site administrators
Adjust the minimal severity level for this logger at
/admin/config/development/psr3_logger to prevent third party libs from filling your watchdog with notices or debug messages.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,996
- Last modified: March 30, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.