This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provision New Relic is a backend Drush module built for the AEgir Hostmaster/Provision system. This is only for use with provision, the backend component of AEgir. It does not provide any front-end tasks to Hostmaster.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
This drush extension adds a small snippet of code to each site's virtual host file, allowing newrelic to identify each site as a different application.
- The first step is to setup newrelic to monitor PHP application on the AEgir server - https://newrelic.com/docs/php/new-relic-for-php
- Download and unpack this module into ~/.drush directory for aegir (folder structure will probably look something like this - /var/aegir/.drush/provision_newrelic)
- Reverify any existing sites to update their virtual host settings. New sites will be setup with newrelic.
This module has only been tested where the site is running on the same server as AEgir. In theory it should work if the sites is running on a different server to AEgir, as long as the other server also has the New Relic package setup.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 945
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.