Drupal 8 - Bootstrap 4 (Bootstrap 3 compatible)
Barrio was completely rewrite as a Drupal 8 Base Theme.
It is based on Bootstrap 4 (still in alpha), using from roots twig templates to override Drupal markup.
This theme has no style rather than layout to serve as a start Base Theme.
For awesome block style manipulation use Block Styles Module. With this module any block could be turned into dropdown, modal or collapse with a click.
Bootstrap Libraries loading relies on the Bootstrap Library module, this give you extra flexibility to load the library either via CDN or locally, choosing an up to date Bootstrap version regardless of the theme version.
- 1, 2 and 3 column automatic layouts
- Flexible column widths
- Standard Bootstrap 4 markup
- Column based grid
- Standard markup for header navigation
- Container and container fluid layout
- Bootstrap form elements
- Scroll class on body on window scroll
- Easy to customize twig templates
- Predefined Google Fonts combinations
- Download and install Bootstrap Library module.
- Download and install Barrio.
- Define Barrio Settings
- Choose how to load Bootstrap files, CDN or locally
- If load Bootstrap files from CDN, choose version to load on Bootstrap Library settings.
Bootstrap Barrio is a sub-theme of the Bootstrap Theme, adding 1, 2 or 3 columns with configurable widths, Skinr manipulation of blocks for easy span width control, Parallax / One Page option for front page, definition of blocks as modals, YAMM megamenu using blocks as sub-menus, full width slider region, device visibility configuration for blocks, fixed 970px width disabling responsiveness.