KandS is a Zen sub-theme with a heavy 19th-century influence.
- Webfont support through the theme settings page
- Custom splash image, also through the theme settings page
- Responsive layout with SASS and Zen-Grids
- Off-canvas menu for mobile
There are two layouts: regular and mobile. Mobile is designed to be viewed on
anything the size of an iPad or smaller and will resize to fit the viewing area.
It uses Zen-Grids which is built into Zen 5. The regular layout goes up to
In the mobile layout, the sidebar turns into an off-canvas menu. It will
automatically resize to fit the viewing area, and also to fit the contents
of the region.
See below for more info on how to use the features.
1. Install Zen 5.x
* NOTE: * You must use the latest version of Zen. KandS will not work with
Zen 3.x or earlier.
2. Install KandS like a regular theme
3. Configure theme-specific settings at admin/appearance/settings/kands
(See below for more information)
If you want to customize this theme, you should use SASS. For more
Webfonts is a relatively new technology that lets you use any font on a web