Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides fine-grained access to projects and issues created with the Project and Project Issue Tracking modules. Where the original modules only provided access by role, this module allows you to specify view, edit, and delete access per user. The permissions are also assigned immediately, instead of requiring the administrator to then go and save the node first. Permissions set at the project level are also applied to the issues for that project.
Note:This module is currently being merged with Project Access and ported to D6. See this issue to track it.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,034
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!