Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules.
If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
This is similar to Services single sign-on client in that it authenticates against Services, but it doesn't actually intend to be a SSO solution, just a method to authenticate against services (ie. there will be no cookie sharing magic).
*note: This module IS actively maintained because I use it on a production site. At least until identical functionality is built into Disqus itself. There is an issue on Disqus' queue for this functionality with an alternate implementation.
Disqus Custom Identifier empowers you to use a user-defined Disqus identifier on a node. This is useful if you have a Disqus thread that you want to use on multiple websites.
Optime is an efficient Drupal Module which will make your site load faster by setting different HTTP Headers. Help you add browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN). (This module works best for anonymous user site only).
Note : Don't Enable Cache control header via this module on a protected content page.
- Admin should be able to fill accountdetails of the destined Dropbox
- In the admin dropbox should be a folder called 'Drupal'
- In the Dropbox folder 'Drupal' the admin can add folders with names identical to a Drupal Role
- A block in Drupal should be able to present the files of the folder(s) based on the roles the person has
- Person should be able to view the listing and download any file from those folders, as long as there is a match in roles and folder name
This project allows the end user to login just with the help of one button, This will be highly useful in the case of demo sites. Instead of having a login form, this one click login form will make the end users to login into the site directly without any username and password.
When ever we have a image field, we use upload button to upload the images to the server. But layman or end users will find it hard to see the file name. This module will list the image instead of the file name.
Note : This module has not been tested, Use at own risk.