Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules.
If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
This module has been created to support Realex Payments off-site payment service called "Real Auth Redirect". It integrates with Drupal Commerce and allows the commerce checkout page to redirect to the Realex portal where a customer can enter their payment details. This prevents a site having to store customer's credit card details locally and reduces exposure to risk.
The case that we test is
- 300 test modules with a "lib" folder for class loading
- 300 classes to be loaded, one from each of the 300 test modules.
- Create an arbitrary Drupal 7 site.
- Install autoload_benchmark.
- Disable all modules/themes that have a dependency on xautoload or classloader.
- Install + enable "classloader" module. Make sure that xautoload is disabled
- Run "drush autoload-benchmark"
- Install + enable "xautoload" module. Optionally disable "classloader".
- Run "drush autoload-benchmark". Compare the numbers.
- Play with different settings for APC cache on classloader. I think on xautoload you need to hack around, to disable apc cache? I don't remember.
- Play with the "generate.php" script, to try numbers other than 300. But, be careful which modules are enabled or disabled!
This module does not work.
This module provides integration between drupal and postfix with dovecot.
And provides an administration interface for managing email accounts.
It also will integrate with aegir hosting system to create a mail account for each web site.
This module provides a new type of field: the panel.
The initial concept for this was to be able to create structured content instead of a simple body field. Wysiwyg is nice, very nice, but the problem is that clients keep messing up their own site, just because they asked for the buttons like table, block styles, colors, ... . Sitebuilder will know what I mean.
This is a repository of components or widgets that can be used inside panels. This was initially design to work with Panels as Field (paf) but it can be used in every manager using panels. Every component is in fact a bundle of the entity provided by fieldable_panels_panes.
BlockCT (Block Content Type) utilizes the modules nodeblock and blockcss to create a content type of block which allows users to manage blocks from within that content type. This is very useful if you are creating a site for someone you do not want to touch the actual block settings in the admin menu.