This is still under active devlopment
and not in a ready state what so ever.
It is now ready for testing, the UI module needs some serious redesigning, but the calculation module can be tested
So please test it, but certainly do not use this on a production site (it is still a sandbox project!!)
maybe you have some good idea's to add to it too.
Or have some improvements recommondations.
Please leave an issue.
This module is usefull if you want to set up easely
- different shipping rates per country (and / or postalcode, and / or city)
- different shipping rates per weight
- different shipping rates in combination of country and weight
- all things above for different carriers (DHL, TNT etc)
How does this work?:
You can setup multiple shipping services.
To every shipping service you can add zone's.
Every zone has an locality attribute and a weight attribute.
Shipping Service 1:
TNT Postal service
- Max Dimensions: 380 x 265 x32 mm
- Max Weight: 5000g
- Shipping service has base rate: € 2,50
Shipping Service 1: Zone 1
- Zone 1 has base rate: € 2,50
- Zone 1 can ship to: NL,DE,BE
- Zone 1 weight table:
0-80 g - € 0,40
81-1200 g - €2,50
Shipping Service 1: Zone 2:
- Zone 2 has base rate: € 7,50
- Zone 2 can ship to: DK,FR,SP