The purpose of this project is to enable the provision of quality management services (QMS) through the implementation of the Requirements and Testing Hub (RTH) framework using the drupal framework.
This project comes as a result of the work currently done at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. It is with the help of the RTH tool - that the creation of QMS can aid in achieving the following goals;
1 - Improving users satisfaction
- This goal entails the improvement of users of any system (especially ERPs) by making it easy users to self-support and track all their queries, defects and enhancements
2 - Reduce the cost of development
- It is clear that with clearly defined checkpoints in any development - everyone will know the cost of time and money incurred.
- Visibility to any development cost - will encourage all to limit the costs
3 - Reduce the cost of maintenance
- With the any development it is essential to prepare post-development support processes in the form of a quality assurance (QA) manual that will aid in conducting quality control (QC) processes during any system production support
- Achieving the first goal through the achievement of the second goal will automatically translate to the achievement of this goal.