This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Relate profile field categories to particular roles, instead of all fields being related to all roles. Use profile to define all user data fields, but restrict which fields are related to users of a particular role. The interface allows you to relate profile field categories to roles. As the screenshot depicts, one or more roles may be assigned to a give field category.
For example you may create two roles (parent and child) and two corresponding profile field categories:
This module was sponsored by Boombatower Development.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Developer, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 313 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,921
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.