This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows users to set privacy options for their profile fields when using the core profile.module. It does not create any settings pages or configuration screens, and it integrates seamlessly with the existing profile module.
When configuring profile fields, a new checkbox appears below the normal visibility options "Allow user to over ride visibility". Checking this box allows a user to make a private field public or a public field private.
Notice: Any other contrib modules that display profile field values are not likely to adhere to privacy settings set by this module, use at your own risk.
Drupal 7 port in the works. Drupal 5 version of Profile Privacy is now unsupported.
The 6.x-2.x branch is maintained by Chris Pliakas (cpliakas). The improvements added since the 6.x-1.x branch are listed below:
- Views integration
- Hooks that allow modules to add custom access settings
- Drag-and-drop interface to order custom access settings
- User Relationships integration
- Various bugfixes and code cleanups
- A revamped UI: see
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 193 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,301
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.