Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Restrict editing/viewing of profile fields with an auto generated permission. Only users with that permission will be able to edit/view the field. In order to restrict a field you must check the "restrict" checkbox on the profile field edit page which will generate a set of permissions which can then be used to restrict the field.
Please see the README.txt for instructions.
This module was sponsored by Boombatower Development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Developer, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 443 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,034
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!