Restrict editing/viewing of profile fields with an auto generated permission. Only users with that permission will be able to edit/view the field. In order to restrict a field you must check the "restrict" checkbox on the profile field edit page which will generate a set of permissions which can then be used to restrict the field.
Please see the README.txt for instructions.
This module was sponsored by Boombatower Development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Developer, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 597 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,958
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.