Profile Location provides dynamic country and state/province dropdowns to the core profile module without the need of CCK-dependent third-party modules such as Node Profile (Drupal 5) or Content Profile (Drupal 6).
The state/province dropdown will dynamically show/hide depending on if the value of the country dropdown equals the primary or secondary countries (US and CA).
As of version 6.x-1.5, sticky countries may be defined to ease selection of popular country choices.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,597
- Last modified: January 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.