Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows displaying parts of the Content Profile form in blocks.
The purpose of this module is break the profile form into small chunks the user can edit in context, instead of being faced with a huge, off-putting, wall of form elements.
Who should use this module?
Site admins who've noticed their users are becoming overwhelmed by the size/complexity of profile forms; any site where users might benefit from the improved usability of editing their profile without having to go to a different page.
- This module does not work with Drupal core's profile.module (it doesn't conflict with it, rather, it ignores it and only deals with Content Profile module's form parts).
- The term 'parts' was chosen on purpose, since this module deals with top-level parts of the Content Profile form, not 'fields', this is confusing at first but a quick look at the module's administration page should make this clear.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,742
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.