The "PRLP" module enhances the original password reset landing page by letting a user set their new password at the same time they "log in" using the one-time-login link. It can also show a username and email address field. The password entry field can be configured to be mandatory. Other entry fields can be hidden through configuration and the page the user is taken to after login can be configured.
Users often forget to change their password after they use the one time login link in their password reset email. Forgetting to set their password will require them to request password reset link emails repeatedly, without fixing the underlying problem - namely that they haven't set their password to something they can remember.
New Drupal 6 support added
A new Drupal 6 release has just been added. Please try it out and provide feedback.
The idea for this module came for a client need, and from the discussion here - http://groups.drupal.org/node/277658.
Development of this module is sponsored by SpinSpire, a Drupal development company based in Florida that specializes in High Peroformance Web & Mobile projects.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 1,498 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,308
- Last modified: February 15, 2015