One of the main reasons to use Drupal is to minimize how much custom code needs to be maintained for a website. Every unique problem can be decomposed into the same problems that everyone has. These problems should be solved by modules on drupal.org.
This module calculates how many lines of code (LoC) of private innovation there is in a Drupal site.
Full report is available at Reports => Private Innovation. Total custom LoC is on status page.
drush pi will output a summary.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer, Statistics
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 460
- Last modified: February 17, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.