The Prediction game module lets administrators create leagues or tournaments consisting of several matches, on which bets by players can be made. After each round of matches, the results can be entered and players receive a certain number of points for their bets, depending (of course) on their accuracy.
A score board and practical interfaces for betting and for entering results are provided, multiple simultaneous leagues are supported. One current drawback is that matches of one round have to start all at the same time to be well accessible, but otherwise the module works pretty well.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Games and Amusements
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,345
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.