This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows user to edit the contents of a fieldgroup without having to leave the node view page. The administrator can configure any fieldgroup to show a link that allows the form elements inside that fieldgroup to be editing in a modal popup window. Basically, it is a simple approach to ajax edit-in-place.
This module is built on top of the Popups API. You will need at least version 6.x-2.0-Alpha4.
Development of this project was sponsored by highvoltage.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Utility
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,953
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.