Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
External Link Popularity is intended to be used for web directories. It uses the Voting API module to rank nodes that contain external links. Points are awarded when users follow the external link in the node. These points can be given a lifetime to limit the scope of the rankings: e.g. most popular today, weekly, etc. Each user's click is counted only once per voting period per node. The module also provides a block showing most popular nodes.
Recommended complimentary modules: Views, Actions, Voting Actions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Statistics
- Reported installs: 58 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,685
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!