This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The 1.x versions of the module uses hook_exit() to run cron at the end of the page request after the page has been sent to the browser, but has problems dealing with page caching. The 2.x version does not have this problem.
The 2.x version no longer has its own module page at admin/settings/poormanscron. You will find the 'Automatic cron' poormanscron setting at admin/settings/site-information at the bottom of the page. This is the same location of the automatic cron core feature of Drupal 7, so get used to it now.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 29,896 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 215,307
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.