Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is a bridge to Planyo online reservation system.
Planyo is the most flexible online booking and reservation system which will work for any kind of business such as hotels, holiday apartments, yacht rentals, driving schools, tennis courts, doctor appointments, events etc.
Planyo is available in 27 languages in the frontend and 6 in the backend and helps you manage your clients' bookings by handling all email communication with the clients, allowing various booking confirmation mechanisms, handling payments (also online credit card payments), printing invoices etc.
This module embeds the entire booking system into your site so the visitors can go through the whole process (search, reservation etc) without ever leaving your website. Before using this module you should create an account at planyo.com. Please see http://www.planyo.com/drupal-reservation-system for more info. You can also see our home page at http://www.planyo.com for admin backoffice or visitor demonstration, or for tutorial movies, pricing and more info.
- Accept bookings in 27 languages, backend in 6 languages
- Freely designed booking form with extra items of any type
- Customer never leaves your website
- Use with over 30 online payment gateways
- Easy integration with plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Many integrations such as Mailchimp, Google cal., accounting
- Support for mobile devices and responsive design
- Dedicated free iPhone and Android apps for the admins
- Set up automated notifications by email and SMS
- Printable invoices and extra documents as PDF attachments
- Customers can modify or cancel their bookings
- Customers can add one-time or recurring products
- Any pricing model can be entered
- Synchronize with other calendars via iCal or dedicated apps
- Vouchers, coupons, gift certificates, packages, bundles
- Support for agents and multiple administrative roles
- Meta sites for large infrastructures or tourist areas
- Extensive API for custom extensions
- Advanced reporting and data analysis
- Shopping cart for reservation of multiple resources
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,269
- Last modified: December 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.