This module put some of the piwik web analytics reports directly in your Drupal site.
Piwik reports was formerly a submodule of Piwik Web analytics module. Since 6.x-2.x it has been dropped. This project take over the maintenance of this submodule.
Currently only a Drupal 7 version is available.
- global or per user token auth
- multiple sites report allowed
- block for in page statistics
7.x-3.x works for Piwik 1.5+. Piwik Web analytics is not a dependency any more, but is still necessary to track your site. New features are going here.
6.x status: a 6.x branch is present in git, but it's just a clone of the latest code in Piwik Web analytics. I'm not using 6.x any more so a 6.x release is not planned. If anyone is willing to jump in to look after the 6.x branch I will happily share project maintainership.
Development has been sponsored by Relinc.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1,472 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,516
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.