Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module put some of the piwik web analytics reports directly in your Drupal site.
Piwik reports was formerly a submodule of Piwik Web analytics module. Since 6.x-2.x it has been dropped. This project take over the maintenance of this submodule.
Currently only a Drupal 7 version is available.
- global or per user token auth
- multiple sites report allowed
- block for in page statistics
7.x-3.x works for Piwik 1.5+. Piwik Web analytics is not a dependency any more, but is still necessary to track your site. New features are going here.
6.x status: a 6.x branch is present in git, but it's just a clone of the latest code in Piwik Web analytics. I'm not using 6.x any more so a 6.x release is not planned. If anyone is willing to jump in to look after the 6.x branch I will happily share project maintainership.
Development has been sponsored by Relinc.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1,475 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,831
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.