Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Ergo: Images can be displayed in a overlay
above the current page.
- Integration into the core image module.
- Supports Insert module.
- Supports Media module - partially (without Wysiwyg/CKEditor)
- Select one of the style are included.
Various parameters of a style are configurable.
- Various Pirobox parameters are configurable.
- Image groups can be configured in several variants. The variants can be mixed to display (eg. in teaser pages).
- Display image groups as list or side by side.
- Gallery covering.
This allows to show only the first image of image groups.
Pirobox jQuery plugin
- The plugin script weights only 15 KB, (8,6 KB Minified).
- Supports images, image groups and slideshow.
- Appearance: There is a choice between five different styles.
- Multiple image group option.
- PngFix for Internet Explorer 6.
- Keyboard navigation: Right arrow [next], Left arrow [prev] and ESC [close].
- Broken Link Check
- Automatic repositioning of the image in the browser window.
- Browser compatibility = FireFox 2+, Opera 9.5+, Chrome, Safari (Mac/Windows), IE 6+.
- The plugin is Drupal translatable.
The Pirobox module uses a modified version of the Pirobox jQuery plugin (not the extended/advanced version).
Blur gaussian jQuery plugin
- The Blur gaussian jQuery plugin enables to use a facebook like image effect in the lightbox.
The Pirobox module uses a modified version of the jQuery Images Blur plugin.
- Pirobox Insert
Provides the Insert module support. Pirobox Insert module coming soon.
- Pirobox Media
Provides the Media module support. Media module version 2 required.
The next release will be used instead of Blur gaussian jQuery plugin the Pixastic library.
At the moment, Pirobox does not work with mobile devices!
The upcoming module Pirobox Mobile will solve this problem.
Please read the article Comparison of Lightbox-type modules. Pirobox is not included yet.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Media
- Reported installs: 168 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,451
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!