Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Users of Windows Internet Explorer 9 can pin any website to the Windows 7 taskbar just as they pin applications. When a website is pinned, it can be opened quickly and conveniently. A Pinned Site is more than just a shortcut, however. Using the Pinned Site features, you can improve a user's ability to navigate, control, and interact with your site.
Detailed information about Pinned Sites technology you can read at Introduction to Pinned Sites.
This module gives to user several useful features:
- Declaring a static list of tasks for fast navigation to common destinations within a site.
- Creating a dynamic list of recent site posts.
- Changing the application name, application tooltip, application start URL and application window size.
- Making the browser look and feel like your site by changing the color of the Back and Forward buttons.
Pinning a site to the taskbar is very simple:
- Tear off a tab, and drag it to the taskbar OR
- Drag the favicon from the address bar in Internet Explorer to the taskbar.
Detailed information about Pinned Site API is located at Pinned Sites Developer Documentation.
Available interface translations:
- Russian (Русский)
The module doesn't support multilingualism. So patches and ideas are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Site Navigation, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,604
- Last modified: December 7, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.