Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The PicLens module for Drupal makes it easy for you to provide your visitors with an immersive slideshow experience for rich media on your website. It supports the mediaRSS feeds which is needed by the 3D plugins. The PicLens Lite is also supported enabling a really slick slideshow on your own website.
For more information about PicLens and browser 3D plugins, go to http://www.piclens.com/
Supported Drupal modules available as submodules of piclens
- Core taxonomy + Image. Drupal 5 & 6.
- Image gallery (part of the image module). Drupal 5 & 6.
- Views + imagecache + imagefield / Image. Drupal 5.
- Acidfree Albums. Drupal 5.
Other modules implementing hook_mediarss_items
When you enable support on the PicLens settings page, a MediaRSS feed listing all images in an image gallery, album etc will be available. It's also possible to add a 'Start slideshow' link to start PicLens Lite, a really slick slideshow interface.
Go to http://example.com/admin/settings/piclens for settings.
You can implement hook_mediarss_items() in your own custom module to pass along media items. Read the documentation for all functions and code examples.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 98 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,961
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!