This module provides an input filter to add a Picasa Webalbum Slideshow anywhere input filters are accepted.
To add a slideshow from Picasa Webalbum you simply add the following code to your input field:
[picasa_slideshow id=xxxx user=yyy]
where id=xxxx is the album id from Picasa Webalbum and yyy is optional user id if different from default user id.
How to find the album id?
- Navigate to the album, you want to embed
- Click on the RSS icon in the right sidebar
- Look in the address bar and find the number behind the albumid
This module has been sponsored by Vejle Idrætshøjskole.
Note: This module will not be ported to Drupal 8 by me, as I am not using it anymore for my own projects. A co-maintainer is very welcome.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,055
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.