Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by zroger on
This project makes it easy to use phpsh within a Drupal environment. The "module" is just a set of drush commands to make this easier.
- drush phpsh-console
- Runs phpsh with a Drupal version-specific startup file. This puts you into an interactive php shell with Drupal fully bootstrapped. Requires a working phpsh setup.
- drush phpsh-ctags
- Builds a tags file using exuberant ctags. Maps the various Drupal-specific file extensions to the correct file type. This file can then be used by phpsh to give descriptions of Drupal functions. Requires exuberant-ctags.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Utility
- Downloads: 608
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!