Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The photo layover module lets users add overlay captions to their photos. The captions are by default hidden, but on mouseover they slide into view.
There are two ways to use this module.
1. As a filter on a node content type
2. By manually calling theme('photo_layover')
The filter replaces the theme on the flickr filter that comes with the flickr module and also adds another [photo-layover] filter.
To manually call the theme function from another module or theme use the following parameters:
theme('photo_layover', $img, $info, $options);
See photo-layover.tpl.php for the full range and description of all of the $info and $option parameters.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,567
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.