Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a Moneris payment gateway for PGAPI.
PGAPI is an API that provides Drupal with a unified purchase process through different payment providers. Please visit the PGAPI project page for more info: http://drupal.org/project/pgapi
pg_moneris adds Moneris Hosted Paypage as a payment provider. Features include:
- Moneris Hosted Paypage support
- Predefined settings for accessing Moneris' sandbox and production services
- Simulation of Moneris Paypage callbacks for easy development
- A configuration page to set up Drupal with your Store Id and Security Key
- A transaction receipts page that meets Moneris' approval
- Tips for setting up your account with Moneris
All purchases and their statuses are tracked via PGAPI.
Note that this module is only of use to developers wishing to accept payments in their Drupal projects. If you are looking for full-fledged shopping cart functionality, check out the e-Commerce or Ubercart projects.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 785
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.