Personal notes consist of titles and text rendered into a block. The notes are specific to each authenticated user on the site and can be added and deleted only by the user who created them. They can only be viewed on the website by the user who created them.
Users can create and delete notes. The administrator can assign permissions for both of these to user roles. There is a theme file for the block as well as a CSS file.
I pledge to begin work on a Drupal 7 release of Personal Notes as soon as the project is promoted out of the sandbox.
Thanks to the ubiquitous Drupal community for feedback, code reviews and advice.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 126 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,163
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.