Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is for sites that allow users to create an account, but require administrator approval for account activation. This module creates a block that shows a list of unactivated user accounts, with links to their account pages. This block is visible for anyone with 'administer users' permission, and will not be shown to any other users.
Drupal 8 version
8.x-1.0 RC1 (release candidate) has been released. Automated tests have been added. A full release will be issued when two weeks have passed with no bug reports after any reported bugs have been fixed.
There isn't actually anything in the database (that I know of) that specifically says a user has registered but not had their account approved. Their account status is just set to 'blocked' when they register, and the administrator has to set it to active. As such, in creating this module, I determined that a user is awaiting administrator approval when the following conditions are met:
- The user's status is zero (blocked)
- The account creation date is greater than zero
- Login is zero (never logged in)
What this means is that there is a 'bug', in that if a user's account is activated, and then blocked again before they have logged in, they will show up on the list as awaiting activation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 126 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,601
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 1, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.