This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module enables the use of PEGOEditor within Drupal. PEGOeditor is an accessibility-oriented wysiwyg editor for (x)html pages.
Why another wysiwyg editor? Because PEGOEditor generates clean and accessible XHTML pages AND it is itself accessible.
Here you can find information about PEGOEditor: http://www.accessibleeditor.org/
Due to licensing problems, the code of PEGOEditor itself is not distributed with this Drupal module.
Here you can download the packages: http://www.accessibleeditor.org/?q=download
All you need to do is extract the files and copy them in the PEGOEditor module directory.
Here you can find a demo version of PEGOEditor: http://www.accessibleeditor.org/?q=demo
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,496
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.