The aim of this module is to give a more dynamic and customisable PayPal donation button as the default one.
- create predefined amounts
- select a custom amount
- use single and recurring donation
- set up a header logo for your PayPal page
- send a thank you e-mail
- define a thank you page after successful payment
On the other hand this module has IPN callback implementation, which means you can list the details of the payment in Drupal.
This module is creating two blocks on the site, one for single donations and an another one for recurring donations.
Similar modules: Paypal Donation
Module development was supported by the International Service for Human Rights, see this module in action
Sponsored and maintained by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 854 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,830
- Last modified: 14 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.