Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
What does this module do?
This Module adds an optional "BULK UPDATE" operation to the pathauto module.
Here: admin/config/search/path/update_bulk called "Taxonomy term paths for i18n"
Currently only BULK UPDATING works. Patches welcome.
Uses basic token support from i18n and adds support for [term:i18n-parents:*] chained tokens.
You can generate taxonomy paths in the translated language so that the user gets the path in his language
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Multilingual, Path Management, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 1,660 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,060
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!