Seeking for a co-maintainer!
Path metatags module helps you to create metatags for any page with any selection rules and load any entity from the URL!
- You can load contexts from URL and use it like tokens for metatags values.
- You can use selection rules to display different metatags on the same page.
- Module supports ALL tokens from Entity tokens module (part of Entity module).
- You can import/export metatags (supports single operations, Features and Ctools bulk export).
- Path metatags can be cloned to save you time while building meta data.
- You can disable path metatags and enable them later.
- All path metatags values are translatable.
- Usable interface.
If you are using Chaos Tools 7.x-1.2 some of your multi-level tokens could be broken. In this case seeand apply patch from it.
How can I get started?
See screencast about Path Breadcrumbs (similar UI but for breadcrumbs navigation).
- Module was designed and developed by Maslouski Yauheni.
- Module development was not sponsored by anyone. It was created for the love of Drupal.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Path Management, SEO
- Reported installs: 893 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,307
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.